اجابة على تساؤلات وايد بخصوص الفندق اللي سكنت فيه في لندن، قلت احط بوست مختصر فيه تفاصيل ان شاالله تكون فيها اجوبة حق الكل . الفندق كان بوتيك هوتيل ( اربع نجوم ) في منطقة مارليبون سكنت فيها من قبل وحبيتها
Due to the amount of inquiries, in regards with my stay in The Mandeville Hotel in London . I've decided to do a brief post about it.
It's a 4 star boutique hotel located in Marlybone, an area I grew fond of during my last visit.
منطقة الريسبشن عادية وصغيرة بس عملية الجيك ان ماخذت مني وقت كلش تقريبا 11 دقيقة وخلصت ، انا اخذت غرفة مزدوجة يسمونها ديلوكس في الدور الرابع
The reception area is nothing out of the ordinary the check-in-process took no time at all ( 11 minutes to be more exact) as I booked a Deluxe Double Room quite good for one person, however there are some key points to highlight:
- The hotel is 7 minutes away from Bond street, 3 minutes away from St. Christophers Lane. All within walking distance.
- Marlybone High Street is within a walking distance, 2 minutes and you'd find a vast majority of stores ( Anthropologie, Sandro, Pierre Marcolini, Matches Fashion and Maje to name a few)
- The hotel offers free Wi-Fi ( efficient and quite fast)
- It has three elevators only but the hotel is like 8 floors only so it's fine. Though one of the elevators went out of service for few days but wasn't much of a hassle.
- Room is service is excellent, whenever I picked up the phone asking for something the request would come in within the next 5 minutes.
- The rooms are equipped with Nespresso machines, capsules were re-stocked daily.